at Veterinary Emergency
Treatment Services & Specialty
VETSS is now offering general practice!
What are the pros of VETSS as your general practice?
- 24 hour access to your pet’s important medical records in case of emergency
- 24 hour medication refills
- Annual wellness exam and vaccines done any time of the day when it is most convenient for your schedule!
- Drop offs welcome with no time limits to pick up your pet since we never close
- Pricing for wellness and vaccine appointments very competitive with other local vets
- Flea, tick and heartworm medications are the lowest in the area (and most even lower than on-line pharmacies like PetMedsExpress)
- Inpatient Critical Care & Monitoring
- Outpatient Medicine & Surgery
- Abdominal & Thoracic Surgery
- Sevoflurane & Isoflurane Anesthesia
- Major Trauma Surgery
- Oxygen Therapy
- Fluid Therapy
- Blood Transfusion
- ECG & Cardiac Consultation
- Fecal Exams
- Heartworm Tests & Prevention
- Advanced Dentistry Procedures
- Routine Surgeries such as Spay & Neuter
- Prescription Diets
- Flea & Tick Meds
- and MUCH MORE!
- Intravenous Infusion Pumps
- AutoSuture Surgical Staplers
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Digital Radiology
- Pulse Oximeter
- Respiratory Ventilator
- Multiparameter Anesthetic Monitors
Blood Bank & Pharmacy
To better serve our patients and clients, VETSS offers: a small animal blood bank, an on-site pharmacy, and an in-house laboratory.
For specialty services please contact Dr. Michael Blair at Animal Eye Care of Richmond:
Dr Michael Blair
Animal Eye Care of Richmond
3318 West Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23221